Stationary Cardio Machine: Burn Calories And Lose Weight
One of the most common problems of body-conscious people is gaining weight and calories. How to deal with it? The treadmills Australia are a hugely widespread aerobic exercise machine. Treadmills are versatile cardio machines that help you lose weight if this is your goal.
Additionally, the treadmill works out some other benefits too:
- Use the treadmill year-round
- Watch your favorite TV while exercising
- The handrails that help recover from injury
- Reduce the risk of heart disease and chronic disease
- Improves sleep
- Boosts mood
- Improves brain function
Treadmills are available at any gym, which makes it an accessible option for all fitness levels. If you prefer working out at home, consider treadmills to have at home.
Basics of treadmill weight loss
- High-Intensity Interval Training implicates alternating sets of high-intensity rest and exercise. This type of workout is an effective way to burn calories and reduce body fat in a shorter time. Work extra hard for short periods and take rest between high-intensity exercise. It burns calories that help contribute to weight loss.
After the HIIT routine, the body attempts to return to the normal resting state, this metabolizes body fat. Perform High-Intensity Interval Training on a treadmill:
- Set the treadmill so it is flat
- Run at 9-10 mph within 30 seconds
- Walk at 3-4 mph within 60 seconds
- Repeat it 5-10 times
- Walk at 2 mph within 5 mins. to cool down
You may alternate sprinting and jogging for a more advanced workout. You may add more minutes to every high-intensity set. The rest intervals must be twice as high-intensity intervals.
- Find a burning zone. In a treadmill workout, exercising for the fat-burning heart rate to promote weight loss. The zone is where you burn more calories per minute. Calculate the maximum heart rate first to find the fat-burning zone. It is the maximum number of times that the heart beats during one minute of exercise.
The maximum heart rate is 220 minus the age, For instance, if you are 30 years old, the maximum heart rate is 190 beats per minute. In general, the fat-burning zone is 70% of the max heart rate. If the maximum heart rate is 190 beats per minute, the fat-burning zone is 70% of 190.
You may enter the fat-burning zone at a lower-speed treadmill. Your trainer helps determine the ideal speed and heart rate for ultimate weight loss. More and more are using a treadmill because of the ease and effectiveness of this fitness equipment.